I’ve been known to text or call family and friends to rave about a great product. Do you do that, too? If so, you’ll enjoy today’s post. Grab a cup of coffee and check out some of my favorite things:
- You know those times you don’t have time to wash, dry, and style your hair? Well, this may be your solution. It smells wonderful and definitely makes your hair look great until you have time for a shampoo.
- Some of you know I’m currently trying a dairy free diet. Well, THIS yummy treat has made me very happy!
- Oh my gosh! I adore all things courtly check (Mackenzie-Childs). The pattern is timeless and simply beautiful. I have such fun setting a party’s serving table with these gorgeous dishes.
- I’m a sucker for all things red and Avon’s Real Red nail polish is no exception.
- I first discovered Chacos while vacationing in Colorado about ten years ago. When I travel, I walk quite a bit and need comfortable footwear. A few years ago, I was diagnosed with Morton’s neuroma. The injections did nothing to ease the pain and surgery was the only other option offered to me. Through some very expensive trial and error, I discovered Chacos were the only shoes I could wear without pain.
- When initially suffering foot pain, I did quite a bit of research for good footwear and soon became a faithful shopper at Zappos. If you haven’t tried it, please do! They have excellent customer service. They offer such detailed descriptions of their products that I soon knew more about what my foot needed than my podiatrist did. I cannot say enough about the good people at Zappos!
- Just sniffing this yummy stuff in the shower every morning makes me happy!
- ️️Peppermint oil! Peppermint oil is a favorite. I keep one in my purse and one on the nightstand. I’m never without. (I sell these awesome oils. You can purchase them here.)
- I’ve tried countless lipstick shades and brands over the years and i sways go back to Clinique’s pink chocolate lipstick. It’s gorgeous. Try it!
So, what are some of your favorites? Please share in the comments. Have a great week. As always, I wish you MUCH joy!