“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” Henry David Thoreau
It’s no secret I adore beginnings and fresh starts. Here’s another opportunity to dream, plan, grow, create a beautiful life. If you’re a resolution junkie (I can’t be alone!) check out this post or this one.
This year I’m focusing on more of the good stuff and less of the yucky.
- More authentic connections. Less superficial or forced.
- More relaxation. Less zoning out.
- More real food. Less processed food.
- More love, acceptance, and mercy. Less jealousy, pettiness.
- More experiences. Less stuff.
- More Jesus. Less me.
- More joy. Less drama.
- More gratitude. Less complaining.
- More Bible time. Less iPad time.
- More praying. Less worrying.
- More forgiveness. Less resentment and grudges.
- More compliments. Less criticism.
Happy New Year! My prayer for you is more of the good stuff and less of the yucky. As always, I wish you MUCH JOY!
Got TWITTER? Tweet with me! @julielclarke
Enjoy INSTAGRAM? Me too! @julielclarke
Love PINTEREST? Who doesn’t? Find me! @jlbclarke
Use Facebook? Check out my page.