Tomorrow marks the beginning of spring. We’re enjoying gorgeous weather and I’m making keep, donate, and can’t decide piles. I’m getting better at this. My can’t decide pile is tiny. Turns out, I know what I like (and what I don’t like). As I take a break from the sorting and cleaning, let me share a few absolute loves.
- Have you heard Forever Country yet? Love, love, love!
- Holy cow! Have you tried these serums? I used one for tanning last summer. I know, I know. But I did and the results were amazing! Last winter I suffered from dry, itchy skin. That was new for me. I used their anti-aging serum and the results were immediate. Honestly, I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t experienced it myself. The only thing I don’t care for is the smell. It’s pretty stinky in my opinion, but well worth it.
- This face wash is so gentle and effective …I’m in love! I have combination skin and it’s been perfect!! I know this sounds odd, but it-the actual foam-is also incredibly soft. Try it. I know you’ll love it.
- This body butter is my year-round favorite when I don’t want a scent. They call it Bliss for a reason!
- I love little luxuries and Young Living’s Satin Face Scrub is my current favorite indulgence. It’s replaced the Bliss scrub in my shower. It has a light minty smell and leaves my skin sooooo soft!
- Love lip color? Hate it? Either way you’re going to love Lipsense. My teaching partner hates lipstick, but tried this stuff and became a distributor. Wow! If you knew Krista, you’d know what a big deal this is. If you’re on Facebook search for her group, Lasting Lips by Krista, or message me for her contact information. The color lasts all day and I like that you can top with gloss or matte. And the yummy colors….
- If I had my way I’d wear yoga pants and tee shirts all of the time. Purely by accident, I discovered an awesome tee shirt company!!! Cents of Style has the cutest tees! They fit well and hold up wash after wash. Try them out.
So, what are your thoughts? Have you tried any of my favorites? Have some of your own to share? As always, I wish you MUCH joy!
Got TWITTER? Tweet with me! @julielclarke
Enjoy INSTAGRAM? Me too! @julielclarke
Love PINTEREST? Who doesn’t? Find me! @jlbclarke
Use Facebook? Check out my page.