The weather is getting warmer. Trees and flowers are blooming. I think I’m over the crud. Yes…life is sweet. As the season changes, I find myself wanting a few new wardrobe pieces. Do you? And, boy, Sephora’s emails tempt me with trying new products! Today I’m sharing a few more of my favorite things.
If you like exploring new products, read on and read here for the last time I shared.
- I love my lotions and potions! A new favorite is Origins Rejuvenating Hand Treatment. It goes on well. It’s not greasy. And it has a light, fresh smell. Best of all, it’s truly moisturizing. My hands look great and feel great. It’s worth the price.
- Like salty, crunchy snacks? Looking for something a little healthier than chips? Yeah, me too. Try these. Super yum!
- Skinny Pop. Another super yum. Enough said.
- Clinique’s pink chocolate eyeshadow is soooo pretty!
- Looking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles? This is expensive, but worth it!
- Looking for a non-toxic room freshener? Diffuse peppermint oil. It smells great and energizes me. I only use Young Living oils. I sell YL too. I’d love to have you join my team.
- Another healthier snacking option is this super yummy balsamic black bean dip.
- I recently tried this mascara. Y’all, it’s GOOD! It’s another splurge item, but is worth it.
- I like this eye makeup remover and it won’t break the bank!
- I adore jewelry and I tend to follow the “go big or go home” line of thinking, but when I opt for a more delicate, elegant look I love this dainty necklace my hubby gave me a year or two ago.
I’d love to hear about your favorites! As always, I wish you MUCH joy!
Got TWITTER? Tweet with me! @julielclarke
Enjoy INSTAGRAM? Me too! @julielclarke
Love PINTEREST? Who doesn’t? Find me! @jlbclarke
Use Facebook? Check out my page.