Dear Friends, I ADORE fresh starts!!! Just think…we’ve been given a precious gift-another year, another chance to get it right!!
I have several things hidden in my heart for this new year, but I have one thing I desperately want to share with you today.
Let’s let this year be the year of letting go:
- Let go of grudges and unforgiveness.
- Let go of perfectionism. Do your best, trust God, and embrace life’s messiness.
- Let go of clutter.
- Let go of people in your life who don’t belong there.
- Let go of wrong thoughts-and wrong thinking.
- Let go of excuses.
- Let go of too much stuff.
- Let go of sarcasm, snarky comments, and rude behavior.
- Let go of having to be right.
- Let go of fear. Be bold! Be courageous!
I know you can add to this list and I’d dearly love you to share in the comments. As always, I wish you MUCH joy!
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” 2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV
“Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19 ESV
Got TWITTER? Tweet with me! @julielclarke
Enjoy INSTAGRAM? Me too! @julielclarke
Love PINTEREST? Who doesn’t? Find me! @jlbclarke
Use Facebook? Check out my page.