By now you know I love lists. And I seem to love the numbers 3 and 1 a lot. A. Lot. I’d apologize, but I can’t seem to help myself and I truly doubt I’ll stop, so….Today is simply a list of things I’m trying.
- Do one thing for your spouse.
- Do one thing for someone else.
- Do one thing you dread.
- Eat one thing you should.
- Cut out one food you shouldn’t eat.
- Take one bite less.
- Give one unexpected compliment.
- Let one rude comment pass.
- Let one car in line.
- Let one customer go in front of you in the long, long line.
- Tip one more dollar than you planned.
- Give one more hug.
- Listen to ____ one more minute before getting back to your busy, busy life.
- Pray for one minute.
- Pray for one more minute.
- For one minute, close your eyes and remember why it all matters.
- Try one new thing.
- Read one book to your child.
- Learn one new skill.
- Run (or walk or whatever) for one more minute, one more mile….
- Take one deep breath before speaking.
- Think one minute before acting.
- Forgive one more time. (I know, I know.)
As always, I wish you MUCH joy!
Got TWITTER? Tweet with me! @julielclarke
Enjoy INSTAGRAM? Me too! @julielclarke
Love PINTEREST? Who doesn’t? Find me! @jlbclarke
Use Facebook? Check out my page.