Friends, I have to share more of my favorites!! If you missed the first Loves and Links, check it out here.
- Castle!!! Although I can rarely stay awake long enough to watch it (I DVR it!), I love, love, love this show!! Do you have a show you just cannot miss?
- I wish I had my snacking under control. Sigh. Until I do, I sure like Trader Joe’s Roasted Coconut Chips. They satisfy my sweet tooth.
- I’m a beauty product junkie. I may need an intervention, but that’s a future post. 😃 I love Bliss Blood Orange Lotion. It smells fantastic, goes on easily, and is very moisturizing. However, be aware the yummy scent fades fast and it’s a little too expensive unless you find it on sale. Fortunately, I’ve found a few great deals on it lately.
- Words with Friends is my favorite waste of time.
- Pinterest is another favorite “use” of time. I’ve snagged some great recipes, product tips, inspirational quotes, and lesson ideas, so I’m not sure it’s a complete waste of time. You can follow me. I’m @jlbclarke.
- I love watching The Holiday. It always puts me in a good mood.
- Yum, yum, yum!!! I love eating salads and this vinegar is AMAZING! It’s worth the expense. Truly! Just add a tiny bit of olive oil and enjoy! Check out the Seasons website for recipes and tips.
- Have you tried Gimme Brow? It’s sooooooo much better than a pencil. If you love easy, well-groomed eyebrows, grab one today!
- I’m a jewelry girl and I cannot pass up a sparkly display. Like most of you, I wear a combination of “real” and costume jewelry. Try Sira Mara or Versona for affordable, trendy pieces.
- I love having encouraging informative blogs delivered to my inbox. You can see my favorites here.
- My husband’s a proud Missouri boy and I’m a Texas girl, through and through. I can’t resist Texas tees, Texas jewelry, Texas bumper stickers…. You see where this is going. Grab some state love at Riffraff. (Amarillo, Texas friends can grab a cute Texas necklace at Panache for under $30.00.)
- I love my church home! If you live in Amarillo, join us one weekend! If not, subscribe to the podcasts or log on here.
- Free stuff!! I love a bargain and I love FREE even more! When I celebrated my birthday last month, I received a free burger at Red Robin, a free entree at Abuelo’s, and a discounted meal at Hoffbrau Steakhouse. I simply gave each establishment my email address and I receive occasional emails, advertising specials.
I’d love to hear some of your loves. Please comment below. As always, I wish you MUCH joy!